20060518

hows everything?

Hmmmm, well.. All I've got to say is that there had been tonnes of ups and downs in school. I think I get irritated/frustrated more easily.. Is that true? That never happened in the past. Is the environment that I'm adapting made me a changed person?? I never like the word change in my dictionary, especially when I realise what is happening to me. Where in the world has my personality gone to? Down the long gang? I did a personality quiz from APEL(Applied Principle for Effective Living). So there were four category of fishes, the careful GOLDFISH, the powerful SWORDFISH, the colourful GUPPY and the peaceful ANGELFISH. Guess where do I belong to?
If you'd guessed the colourful GUPPY..... You're.... WRONG! I'm stupidly a peaceful ANGELFISH. HUH?! How can that be.. ME? PEACEFUL?! ... I took that personality quiz seriously!! Whatever.. Just think that I'm a conservative, quiet and peaceful girl, alright? (so not me..)

Lixian was right, I am going to say that... We had one of our projects moving on! Okay, I'm suddenly darn excited. Wooheee. Hope the rest of the projects will turn out well. (:

I hope there is band on friday. I really really REALLY do not want to get kicked out of the band for going back early on Monday. Okay okay, I know it sounds pathetic, but I did it all for a friend! HAHA. Ya, they might think they do not need such a person with such a bad attitude in the band. I made a very bad impression on my first day of band. Oh wait, it's not the first day of band, it's an audition. AN AUDITION. What the hell?! So what now, BAND-LESS?! SAXOPHONE-LESS?! CCA-LESS!?!?! ..
It's actually their fault! X: Nahs, I thought it was an AUDITION what, just play and go, who knows it's ending at 9PM and well, it actually looks like an actual band practice!! -.-" I was in a rush to meet Olivia, and for that, I think I'm going to lose my place in band. But thank my SL for letting me go early.. (:
Anyway..... My SL is such a sweetie pie!(melts...) dx
PLEASE LET ME STAY IN TP BAND... Hummmmmmmss..... I've got too much to accomplish. RAR~ AND DON'T LIE TO ME! DON'T SAY YOU WON'T KICK ME OUT. BE FRANK! :P I'LL GET REALLY UPSET... :/

Tomorrow will begin at 12PM and all the way to 5PM. Crap. Next week is Quiz week. And 2 or 3 weeks later will be Mid-Semestral exams. Like wtf luh, I'm still trying so hard to breathe under the choking knowledge of these new subjects. If I puked it all out, there goes Jolene, not just a pathetic loser, but a BIG, FAT PATHETIC LOSER. I'm kind of stressed out 'cause my classmates are coping well with itheir studies and I'm not. God, please save me. Projects are dued in 3 or 4 weeks time if I'm not wrong.. Tutorial assignments are killers! Just rip me apart!! ARH...!
Okay, for now, I can't be that stress. It's only week 4. Chill chill... *breathes in breathes out..* And I hope to see Olivia soon. :( I hope she's well.

Alright, I think I'm running out of patience to type all this.
Happy 17th Birthday, NURUL <33.

Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high.
Just melt my heart and take my breath away..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home